Employment: Automotive Alignment Technician
Growing Tire and Auto Repair Center is in need of an experienced Automotive Alignment Technician. Come and join our team!
As an Alignment Technician you will be responsible for all aspects of alignment, related service and repair for all automotive vehicles including but not limited to:
-Selling and performing complete vehicle alignment on all cars and light trucks
-Selling and performing other vehicle services on all cars and light trucks, including but not limited to be brake work, suspension service, axle work and oil and lubrication services.
-Balancing of wheel assemblies.
-Performing all types of tire service and repair.
-Cleaning and maintaining service equipment including the service area.
-Preparing required billing documents.
-Provide your own tools and certifications to perform all requirements of this job description.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced position that will provide excellent earning potential.
COMPENSATION- Competitive pay based on experience and skill level.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant vehicle service experience is preferred.
- Must be familiar with all cars and light truck alignment and wheel balancing equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age. (good driving record preferred)
530 Concord Pkwy N
Concord, NC 28027
Apply For This Position